Skip to content
Go to Top
Capital Rx – effective November 1, 2018
- Generic – $6.75
- Brand – $9.50
- Retail or Mail Order provides up to a 90 day supply for one (1) co-pay
How to use the benefit
- As soon as you are eligible and have submitted a completed enrollment card, you will be mailed a prescription card.
- Participating pharmacies – Pharmacies that have agreed to provide members of our prescription plan medications at a discounted price are considered in-network providers. At a participating pharmacy, you present your ID card, pay the copayment and receive your prescription.
- Non-participating pharmacy – If you fill a prescription at a pharmacy that does not participate in the plan’s network, it may cost you more than the co-pay. At a non-participating pharmacy, you pay for prescriptions when you receive them and get reimbursement for allowable expenses.
- How will I know if a pharmacy participates in my plan? You can ask the pharmacist, or call the Health and Welfare Fund office for assistance.
- Mail order – You can get a 90-day supply of most maintenance medications – ones you take regularly – delivered to your home, for one (1) co-pay. Use the mail order form in your packet.