**Deadline extended to April 30, 2017**
All school employees must receive Mandated Reporter training every five (5) years.
If you have not yet submitted a copy of your certificate, you can:
- E-mail your certificate (as a PDF) to: email@example.com
- Fax the certificate to 215-400-4781; or
- Hand deliver the certificate to the Office of Employee Records at 440 N. Broad Street. Hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
- If you do not have a printed certificate, but believe you completed the 3-hour online training, you can contact the University of Pittsburgh’s help desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 717-605-0236 Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- If you have not completed the 3-hour on-line training, you need to go to the University of Pittsburgh’s Child Welfare Resource Center link at www.reportabusepa.pitt.edu to register and complete the training.
Click here for more information